ADLINK Launches the DLAP x86 Series for Smarter AI Inferencing at the Edge
ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing has launched one of the most compact GPU-enabled deep learning acceleration platforms on the market with its latest DLAP x86 series. The DLAP x86 series targets the deployment of deep learning in volume, at the edge where data is generated and actions are taken. It is optimized to deliver AI performance in various industry applications by accelerating compute-intensive, memory-hungry AI inferencing and learning tasks.
“Large multilayered networks? Complex datasets? This is what the DLAP x86 was designed for. The value of ADLINK’s DLAP series is the flexibility it provides for deep learning applications; architects can choose the optimal combination of CPU and GPU processors based on the demands of an application’s neural networks and AI inferencing speed, yielding a high performance per dollar,” said Zane Tsai, Director of ADLINK’s Embedded Platforms & Modules Product Center.
The DLAP x86 series features:
• Heterogeneous architecture for high performance - featuring Intel® processors and NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture delivering higher GPU-accelerated computation than others and returning optimized performance per watt and per dollar.
• The DLAP x86 series’ compact size starts at 3.2 liters; it is optimal within mobility devices or instruments where physical space is limited, such as mobile medical imaging equipment.
• With a rugged design for reliability, the DLAP x86 series can sustain temperatures up to 50 degrees Celsius/240 watts of heat dissipation, strong vibration (up to 2 Grms) and shock protection (up to 30 Grms), for reliability in industrial, manufacturing and healthcare environments.
Delivering an optimal mix of SWaP and AI performance in edge AI applications, the DLAP x86 helps transform operations in healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and other sectors. Examples of use include:
• Mobile medical imaging equipment: C-arm, endoscopy systems, surgical navigation systems
• Manufacturing operations: object recognition, robotic pick and place, quality inspection
• Edge AI servers for knowledge transfer: combining pre-trained AI models with local data sets
Zoho One announces new apps, services and platform enhancements
Zoho Corporation has introduced six new apps, three new services and seven major platform...
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...