Exotel helps stock brokers to become SEBI compliant
Exotel has announced capabilities that can help stock brokers record calls and be compliant in a matter of minutes without any IT help or hardware infrastructure.
To prevent unauthorised trading activities, market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has directed stock brokers to compulsorily keep a call record of all orders placed by clients from 1 January 2018. This is to ensure that there is a definite proof of customer orders that can be accessed in case of a dispute which is a result of complaints about unauthorised trades from customers.
Speaking on Exotel’s initiative, Shivakumar Ganesan, CEO & Founder - Exotel said, “There is a limited time frame for stockbrokers to become SEBI compliant. Given this scenario, Cloud Telephony is the best way to record calls in a safe, secure and easy to use manner.”
Exotel helps businesses manage their business phone system via a virtual phone system.
Exotel’s cloud telephony platform –
· Records every single conversation- Calls routed via Exotel are recorded and available for access via a simple to use dashboard. The calls are stored on the cloud. The storage is safe, secure and easy to use.
· Is cost effective- Pay as you go. No maintenance cost. Get started with a simple mobile phone. The system scales and upgrades as per your needs.
· Allows work On the Go- Don’t be chained to a desk. Take customer calls from anywhere without compromising on compliance
· Enables speedy setup- Calls need to be recorded starting Jan 1st, 2018. Very little time to set up a robust system. Exotel does this with ease.
· Allows easy retrieval- Calls are stored in a safe and secure way on the cloud. These recordings can be retrieved from our dashboard, downloaded and shared as per your convenience.
· Is feature rich- Exotel offers a lot more than a simple call recording. Set up IVR systems, add agents as you grow, keep track of your daily conversations, etc. You can build complex call flows with a simple drag and drop interface.
To help stockbrokers better understand the offerings, Exotel has set up a microsite to provide information.