MediaTek enables enhanced 5G Experiences
MediaTek is enabling enhanced 5G experiences across the smart device ecosystem in India including smartphones, smart devices, gaming and connectivity solutions. The company is geared up to facilitate a rise to the incredible, with its array of flagship 5G chips under the MediaTek Dimensity family, including Dimensity 9000, 8000 and 8100. To further expand customer outreach in the premium smartphone category, MediaTek has collaborated with almost all the popular OEMs in India.
MediaTek also reiterated its commitment to deliver customized, power-efficient and innovative 5G experiences, powered by the innovative Dimensity 5G Open Resource Architecture, which offers OEMs closer-to-metal access on 5G chips. The company is also keen on enabling disruptive technologies and boosting R&D capabilities to further expand its India footprint over the next few years. With 5G likely to be deployed soon, MediaTek is upbeat on 5G prospects in India and is offering solutions aimed at enabling the entire smart device ecosystem. The streamlined vision was announced on the sidelines of the 10th Chapter of MediaTek Technology Diaries- “Rise to Incredible with MediaTek Flagship”, focused on the latest technology trends from MediaTek and the smartphones/smart devices market in India.
“Auto-connectivity & 5G are driving new-age technology adoption across the eco-system. This is not only making electronic devices more interesting but also enabling seamless experiences for customers. With a comprehensive portfolio including gaming, automobiles, connectivity, smartphones, tablets, optical drives, AR/VR solutions, Chromebooks and cloud computing, India is one of the biggest growth markets today. We are collaborating closely with our OEMs to create incredible experiences and flagship solutions based on the diverse and changing customer demands and requirements.” said Anku Jain, Managing Director, MediaTek India.
“MediaTek Dimensity 5G chips are leading the global technology domain and MediaTek Dimensity 9000 is the world's first 4nm TSMC 5G Mobile SoC, taking 5G experiences to the next level. With innovative technology now easily accessible, customization is the need of the hour, with OEMs spending countless hours to create personalized smartphone experiences. As a brand that listens to its customers’ demands and tailors smartphone features without wasting precious time in the go-to-market journey,” said Rituparna Mandal, General Manager, MediaTek Bangalore. “
The event saw insightful interactions around current topics including:
· Flagship experiences – MediaTek Flagship chips promise a rise to the incredible - Dimensity 9000 5G smartphone chip for next-generation smartphones. MediaTek Dimensity 8100 and Dimensity 8000 system-on-chips (SoCs) that bring flagship level technology – connectivity, displays, gaming, multimedia and imaging features – to premium 5G smartphones.
· MediaTek Dimensity 5G Open Resource Architecture – This will enable OEMs to create more customized consumer experiences, with closer-to-metal access to unlock customized consumer experiences that differentiate flagship 5G smartphones.
· Rise to Incredible – MediaTek is a leader in 5G technology, powering innovative smartphones and enabling ultra-fast, near-zero-latent 5G network. MediaTek is also enabling incredible performances across 5G modems for PCs, Wi-Fi hotspots, broadband customer premise equipment (CPE), industrial IoT applications, and more.
· Smart Devices – MediaTek remains a market leader in digital TVs, voice assistant devices, Wi-Fi routers and other smart home products with a portfolio that caters to a wide range of customers across smartphones, smart homes, automotive, IoT and home/enterprise connectivity segment.
· Wi-Fi 7 - MediaTek has the broadest Wi-Fi portfolio and is the No. 1 Wi-Fi supplier across broadband, retail routers, consumer electronics devices and gaming. It is also the first company to showcase the real potential of the forthcoming MediaTek Wi-Fi 7 Filogic connectivity portfolio in live demonstrations for key customers and industry collaborators.
· MediaTek Pentonic - MediaTek unveiled its new Pentonic smart TV family with the introduction of the Pentonic 2000, which will power next generation flagship 8K TVs. The MediaTek Pentonic smart TV series is built on MediaTek’s innovative technologies in display, audio, AI, broadcasting and connectivity.
Al Faisal Holding Company implements Ramco Systems’ Global Payroll & HR Solution
Qatar based Al Faisal Holding announces that it has chosen to implement Ramco Systems&rsqu...
Capgemini helps Dassault Aviation accelerate its digital transformation
Dassault Aviation and Capgemini have announced the successful deployment and commissioning...
Intel hosts the Safety Pioneers Conference to boost road safety in India
Intel reinforces its goal to use technology to enhance road safety in India. At the Safety...
Prama Excellence Meet conducted in Mumbai to showcase its surveillance products
Prama India has organized its third part of ‘PRAMA EXCELLENCE MEET’ event in M...
PRAMA hosts its EXCELLENCE MEET in New Delhi
Prama India has organized its Pan India Roadshows with its second event recently at New De...