Micro Focus announces AI-powered ValueEdge value management platform
Micro Focus has announced the general availability of the company’s new ValueEdge value stream management platform, a modular, cloud-based solution that integrates with organizations’ existing toolchains to improve productivity and remove friction with smart automation. This innovative, end-to-end solution provides software development organizations with the visibility to make effective decisions and improvements that balance value, quality, and risk from strategy to delivery.
“The Micro Focus ValueEdge Platform enables organizations to design and drive the creation of value through the critical phases of a software product lifecycle,” said Rohit De Souza, SVP and GM of ADM at Micro Focus. “We see value stream management as transformational to how companies assess, plan, and manage how applications are created and delivered to achieve better business results.”
The platform’s AI-powered analytics delivers actionable insights based on deep learning and predictions. From trends to anomaly detection, ValueEdge’s intelligent capabilities deliver insights and actionable analytics within its intuitive, customizable user interface. In addition, the platform’s smart-policy-based pipeline tracking, and management capabilities enable autonomous delivery from ideation to release. Paired with ValueEdge’s ability to manage key continuous quality and functional testing activities, the solution minimizes waste and risk while maximizing ROI for faster application delivery, improved levels of customer satisfaction and increased competitive advantage.
With well over 100 pre-built commercial and open-source integrations, users can effortlessly integrate their existing and future toolchains using ValueEdge’s REST-based APIs and SDK, while gaining greater visibility across the entire software development lifecycle.
Key features of the Micro Focus ValueEdge Platform include -
· End-to-end value stream management: The fully integrated platform powers an organization’s entire product delivery process, from “strategy to delivery,” enabling organizations to optimize value delivery, maximize efficiency, bolster quality, and minimize risk
· Cloud-based architecture: ValueEdge’s cost-effective, flexible, secure design enables rapid deployment and seamless scalability to address the needs of the most demanding software teams
· Intelligent, advanced analytics: The innovative solution delivers real-time, actionable insight via a customizable, intuitive user so users can predict and take action to optimize application delivery
· Continuous quality: Deliver enterprise-class levels of software quality with ValueEdge’s state-of-the-art end-to-end traceability and automated workflow processes
· Functional testing: The platform features extensive next generation testing capabilities including model-based testing, access to physical mobile devices and emulators, and test run optimization
· Ease of integration: Over 100 purpose-built application integrations enable ease of use with an organization’s existing open source or commercial software development toolchains
· AI-powered automation: Effortlessly automate repetitive yet essential software delivery processes to maximize velocity and value delivery
This initial launch of the Micro Focus ValueEdge Platform will include modules for ValueEdge Insights, ValueEdge Agile, ValueEdge Quality and ValueEdge Release, with four additional cloud-based service modules planned for phased release later this year.
Aruba & Forrester study says optimizing operational efficiency is a top business priority
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, announced the findings of a study it commissi...
Qualcomm unveils its AI Stack Portfolio
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announced its AI Stack portfolio, accelerating the company&rsq...
PRAMA hosts its EXCELLENCE MEET in New Delhi
Prama India has organized its Pan India Roadshows with its second event recently at New De...
Grassroots Channels announces a multicity, daylong event “Surveillance Unmasked”
Grassroots Channels has announced the launch of “Surveillance Unmasked” progra...
ManageEngine celebrates two decades of Technology Innovation
Celebrating 20 years of ManageEngine, the company has hosted a conference on May 19 at the...