Riello Power introduces Sentryum range, 30 and 40 kVA/kW models
Riello Power India builds on the success achieved by the launch of the Sentryum (S3T) range with the release of two new models of 30 kVA and 40 kVA.
The Sentryum range offers availability and flexibility of solutions, guarantees optimized energy savings and allows you to protect all critical loads without any impact on the power line. Sentryum by Riello Power India is the ideal and versatile solution for smaller and medium-sized Data Centers, as well as mission-critical in the IT, commercial, industrial, telecommunications, transportation and medical areas.
Sentryum 30-40 kVA/kW: choice of 2 different cabinet solutions.
Active, extremely compact (< 0.35 m2 and only 0.33 m3) and exceptionally powerful, it supplies up to 40 kVA with @pf 1 and gives the possibility to manage two strings of batteries for different levels of autonomy.
Xtend, this cabinet configuration also has an extremely small footprint (< 0.4 m2 and < 0.5 m3) and allows to manage 2 or 3 strings of batteries inside for long autonomy. It also allows to install an isolation transformer or to easily change the degree of protection.
Main features of the range
• overall efficiency that reaches 96.6% in ON LINE mode thanks to the three-level IGBT inverter and innovative digital control
• full power (kVA = kW) up to an ambient temperature of 40 °C
• possibility of parallel distributed configuration up to 8 units per redundant system (N + 1) or in parallel power
• unity output power factor
• more active power than a traditional UPS which guarantees flexibility and margin in sizing the UPS for potential future load increases
• intelligent management of fan speed and cooling flow in accordance with ambient temperature and load level
• choice of operating modes: ON LINE, ECO, SMART ACTIVE, STANDBY OFF and frequency converter
• Cold Start to switch on the UPS even in the absence of mains power
• compatibility with alternative backup energy sources (eg lithium-ion batteries, supercapacitors)
• high power battery charger to optimize charging times in the event of prolonged autonomy
• double mains power input
Zoho One announces new apps, services and platform enhancements
Zoho Corporation has introduced six new apps, three new services and seven major platform...
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...