Salesforce enhances Work.com to help companies get back to growth and thrive in the new normal
Salesforce announced a significant expansion of Work.com to help companies get back to growth and thrive in the new normal. New products include an employee workspace and helpdesk to boost productivity, and communication apps that inform customers and employees about new policies and procedures to foster safer in-person experiences.
Work.com is already being used by cities, states, and companies around the world-including Georgetown University, University of Kentucky, and Siemens-to help make their workplaces and communities safe, with technology for employee wellness, shift management, manual contact tracing, and more. Salesforce recently introduced Work.com for Vaccines to help governments and healthcare organizations more safely and efficiently manage vaccine programs at scale. Now, Salesforce is expanding Work.com to give companies new technology and resources to help them operate in today’s new normal and get back to growth.
Introducing new Work.com solutions to meet today’s workplaces challenges
Work.com includes the full power of the Salesforce Customer 360, with technology and best practices to help organizations reopen safely, meet new workplace challenges, and get back to growth in today’s new normal. Today’s announcement expands Work.com to include:
New technology to increase engagement and productivity:
● Employee Workspace is a central digital hub for employees to access any of the tools and resources they need to work from anywhere, including productivity apps like Google Workspace, learning platforms like myTrailhead, payroll systems, and more. The workspace also provides personalized communications, embedded collaboration apps, and notifications to ensure employees can stay productive and up-to-date while working from anywhere.
● Employee Helpdesk allows employees to ask questions and get help quickly from wherever they are, whether they need IT support or have questions about HR policies and benefits. Einstein AI-powered chatbots provide employees access to knowledge articles and escalation paths, across any department.
Employee Workspace is a central digital hub for employees to access key tools and resources
New communication apps to enable safer in-person experiences for customers and employees:
● Queue Management helps brick-and-mortar businesses minimize physical lines by creating virtual queues to protect customers and manage onsite capacity. Customers can easily reserve their place in line from anywhere through the app and get updated on queue status via SMS to avoid waiting outside for lengthy periods of time.
● Broadcast Messaging allows businesses to proactively communicate updated hours of operation, changing appointment times, and health and safety reminders to customers and employees through their preferred channels such as text, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger. Businesses can then manage follow-up questions or service requests quickly with automated chatbots and personalized service communications.
● Digital Trust Cards allow local store employees to quickly update websites and apps with safety protocols specific to that location, like social distancing guidelines and cleaning policies, helping build customer trust and confidence that they will be safe when visiting the business in-person.
“The pandemic has accelerated everything, and every company is reimagining work in the new all-digital world,” said Sarah Franklin, EVP and GM, Platform, Trailhead and AppExchange at Salesforce. “With new technology to help employees be productive anywhere, and create safe in-person experiences for customers, Work.com is helping companies get back to growth and thrive in the new normal.”
Salesforce Partners with Thrive Global to Help Businesses Prioritize Employee Wellbeing
Salesforce is partnering with Thrive Global, a behavior change technology company, to provide content and guidelines on how to analyze and address individual wellbeing, build mental resilience, manage anxiety, and find work-life balance. Content from Thrive Global expands the Work.com Health & Wellness Resource Center, which includes expert commentary and advice on wellness from respected industry voices.