Stellar Data Recovery updates its pricing structure and features in India
In an effort to make data recovery services and software more accessible, Stellar Data Recovery, has announced an updated pricing model along with new customer- centric features like Easy EMIs, Moneyback guarantee and Instant electronic delivery of software with 1 Year Free support. The company has implemented a new pricing strategy across their entire services and software portfolio.
The new pricing structure is created to make the company’s data recovery software and services more accessible and affordable for customers across the country. The “new pricing mechanism” will enhance the customer experience and meet the growing demand for data recovery in India.
The company’s software range in India starts at Rs.2,499/- and offers high-end data recovery solutions from HDs, lLaptops, mobiles, SSDs, Flash/Memory Cards, DVRs, Encrypted Devices to Complex RAID Servers and NAS Boxes. It offers data-recovery solutions for both Windows and Mac systems.
The highlights of the new pricing structure include:
· Greater flexibility to choose from e-commerce sites (Flipkart, Amazon, eBay) or else directly from the company’s website
· Ensuring Transparency, Predictability and Consistency to the customers
· Prices on “select software” reduced by up to 40%; only for Indian customers
· The “new service integration” option, a customer can avail up to 100% cashback on select software passed as discount on Data Recovery Services, if opting for same
· “TAT (Turn Around Time) based Price variants” for services to help the customers with more options commensurating with their urgency in timelines to recover the crashed data
· Multiple payment options, Credit card, Debit card, Net-banking, EMIs, wallet options, etc.
“Stellar has been built on a legacy of trust with our customers since 1993. We are focused on what matters most to our customers – a highly competitive and transparent pricing model that enables them to access the data recovery services as when they need. We are looking forward to delivering enhanced customer service with the new pricing model,’’ said Sunil Chandna, CEO, Stellar Data Recovery.