Windows 11 to be available on October 5
The highlights are:
1. The new design and sounds are modern, fresh, clean and beautiful, bringing users a sense of calm and ease.
2. With Start, they’ve put users and their content at the center. Start utilizes the power of the cloud and Microsoft 365 to show their recent files no matter what device you were viewing them on.
3. Snap Layouts, Snap Groups and Desktops provide an even more powerful way to multitask and optimize screen real estate.
4. Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated into the taskbar provides a faster way to connect to the people users care about.
5. Widgets, a new personalized feed powered by AI, provides a faster way to access the information users care about, and with Microsoft Edge’s world class performance, speed and productivity features they can get more done on the web.
6. Windows 11 delivers the best Windows ever for gaming and unlocks the full potential of the system's hardware with technology like DirectX12 Ultimate, DirectStorage and Auto HDR. With Xbox Game Pass for PC or Ultimate users get access to over 100 high-quality PC games to play on Windows 11 for one low monthly price. (Xbox Game Pass sold separately.)
7. Windows 11 comes with a new Microsoft Store rebuilt with an all-new design making it easier to search and discover your favorite apps, games, shows, and movies in one trusted location. The company looks forward to continuing their journey to bring Android apps to Windows 11 and the Microsoft Store through their collaboration with Amazon and Intel; this will start with a preview for Windows Insiders over the coming months.
8. Windows 11 is the most inclusively designed version of Windows with new accessibility improvements that were built for and by people with disabilities.
9. Windows 11 unlocks new opportunities for developers and creators. They are opening the Store to allow more developers and independent software vendors (ISVs) to bring their apps to the Store, improving native and web app development with new developer tools, and making it easier for consumers to refresh the look and feel across all our app designs and experiences.
10. Windows 11 is optimized for speed, efficiency and improved experiences with touch, digital pen and voice input.
11. Windows 11 is the operating system for hybrid work, delivering new experiences that work how users work, are secure by design, and easy and familiar for IT to deploy and manage. Businesses can also test Windows 11 in preview today in Azure Virtual Desktop, or at general availability by experiencing Windows 11 in the new Windows 365.
SAP 4W-Wizard selected by UN for OCHA
SAP SE announced that the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affai...
TO THE NEW brings CK Lens, an AWS Cost Management Platform
TO THE NEW (TTN) has launched their new AWS Cloud Cost Analytics platform, CK Lens on the...
Blockchain Coinvestors Unveils Most Comprehensive List of Global Blockchain Unicorns
Blockchain Coinvestors, a leading blockchain venture fund-of-funds and coinvestment progra...
Tech Data along with IBM bringing value to the channel eco-system
Recently VARINDIA has organized an event with Tech data and IBM focussing on ‘Bid sm...
OPPO to Host OPPO INNO DAY 2021, first ever virtual INNO WORLD
OPPO announced it will host the annual OPPO INNO DAY on 14-15 December 2021 in Shenzhen, C...