ZNetLive unveils customer self-service mobile app for its clients
ZNetLive has launched its customer self-service mobile app that will help its users in India and across the world save time, quickly manage their business and stay connected.
According to the company, the app will provide ZNetLive clients an editor to edit and raise tickets; functionality to buy domains, view services and billing details; manage their service accounts; and communicate with ZNetLive, anywhere, anytime, as per their convenience.
The mobile app has been designed to perform well, even under limited network connection, to maximize productivity by reducing browsing time of the customers and will provide them with improved accessibility, optimal levels of engagement and more interactive experience.
ZNetLive’s mobile app comes with the features mentioned below:
* Simple and easy with few minutes’ learning curve.
* Enables clients to receive instant notifications.
* Allows pertinent scheduling information at clients’ fingertips.
* Provides easy one-touch access with clear and intuitive interface.
App’s eight simple modules are accessible via dashboard and give further access to four important services, including domains, support, services and billing.
* Support module: With this module, customers can view and perform functions related to their support tickets.
* Services Module: This module enables customers to view their service(s) and billing details.
* Domains Module: This helps customers to view their domain(s) related information – name, expiration date, amount and renew button.
* ‘Buy Domain’ Module: This helps customers to search an available domain name, including premium ones.
* Billing Module: This section enables customers to view their billing and order description details.
* Profile module: With this module, customers can view their profile details and get notifications related to their raised tickets.
* ‘Forgot Password’ Module: The customers can reset their password from this section.
* ‘Sign IN’ Module: This module will allow customers to login to app with their credentials and also reset their forgotten password.
Tags: ZNetLive, mobile app, ZNetLive clients, varindia
SBS Corp with Dassault Systemes to deliver digital transformation solutions
SBS Corp and a value-added reseller for Dassault Systèmes will provide Dassault Sys...
Qlik with AWS to boost Cloud Analytics with SAP Data
Qlik has announced a further expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS)...
Oracle teams up with HackMakers to help incubate data driven ideas for a better world
Oracle is collaborating with virtual hackathon specialists, HackMakers, for two virtual ha...
Industry 4.0 is an important transition in the manufacturing sector: Dr VK Saraswat
Dr V K Saraswat, Member, NITI Aayog today said that there is a need to push the Make...
Global Cloud Experts Gather to Address Roadmap for Cloud-First Approach in the Kingdom
Endorsed by Saudi Cloud Computing Association, World Cloud Show is gearing up to virtually...