ZNetLive unveils customer self-service mobile app for its clients
ZNetLive has launched its customer self-service mobile app that will help its users in India and across the world save time, quickly manage their business and stay connected.
According to the company, the app will provide ZNetLive clients an editor to edit and raise tickets; functionality to buy domains, view services and billing details; manage their service accounts; and communicate with ZNetLive, anywhere, anytime, as per their convenience.
The mobile app has been designed to perform well, even under limited network connection, to maximize productivity by reducing browsing time of the customers and will provide them with improved accessibility, optimal levels of engagement and more interactive experience.
ZNetLive’s mobile app comes with the features mentioned below:
* Simple and easy with few minutes’ learning curve.
* Enables clients to receive instant notifications.
* Allows pertinent scheduling information at clients’ fingertips.
* Provides easy one-touch access with clear and intuitive interface.
App’s eight simple modules are accessible via dashboard and give further access to four important services, including domains, support, services and billing.
* Support module: With this module, customers can view and perform functions related to their support tickets.
* Services Module: This module enables customers to view their service(s) and billing details.
* Domains Module: This helps customers to view their domain(s) related information – name, expiration date, amount and renew button.
* ‘Buy Domain’ Module: This helps customers to search an available domain name, including premium ones.
* Billing Module: This section enables customers to view their billing and order description details.
* Profile module: With this module, customers can view their profile details and get notifications related to their raised tickets.
* ‘Forgot Password’ Module: The customers can reset their password from this section.
* ‘Sign IN’ Module: This module will allow customers to login to app with their credentials and also reset their forgotten password.
Tags: ZNetLive, mobile app, ZNetLive clients, varindia
Newgen to streamline end-to-end lending processes with Mambu
Newgen Software is announcing its partnership with cloud banking platform, Mambu. The part...
UiPath and Amelia bring in a new era of seamless digital experiences for the Future of Work
UiPath and Amelia, the enterprise leader in Trusted AI have announced a partnership that b...
Zoom expands Zoom IQ with a host of new capabilities
Zoom Video Communications has announced the expansion of Zoom IQ, a smart companion that e...
Team Computers along with Microsoft Surface hosts 300 IT leaders
Team Computers has organized an event to showcase how the diverse range of Microsoft Surfa...
Cisco aiming to build a trusted and resilient future for the nation
Daisy Chittilapilly, President, Cisco India & SAARC The US-based te...
Providing multilingual internet crucial to bridge digital divide in India: MeitY Addl Secy
Calling India the right place for Universal Acceptance Day celebrations, Bhuvnesh Kumar, I...
The new wave of start-ups in the country is a testimony to the entrepreneurial temperament of the youth
PHDCCI conducted “Bharat Startup Summit, 2023” The conclave through discussion...