Cadyce unveils extensive line of products
Cadyce is one of the premier companies in the field of hardware solutions and networking technology. The company provides a plethora of reliable networking solutions and hardware devices that efficiently work in the most demanding business and mobile environments. Cadyce’s extensive line of products includes Serial Communication Cards, Internet Cameras, Presentation Devices, USB Accessories, Apple accessories, and the like.
In today’s highly digitalized world, we cannot imagine our lives without our mobile phones. Mobile phones have become an important part of our daily lives. For this reason, one of the most popular contemporary nightmares is running out of charge while we are on the go. To prevent such a mishap, wireless charging docks have proved to be a blessing in disguise.
Era of the Wireless:
Wireless charging docks allow users to charge their devices in the absence of a charging port or power outlet. Power is transferred to the users’ mobile devices without any connecting cable. This is done with the help of a power transmitting pad and a receiver, which is attached to the mobile device or in-built. Electricity is modulated to make sure that the charging pad and the battery can communicate with each other. In this way, the charger verifies that a valid battery is in place before power is transmitted.
Recently, the use of wireless chargers has become extremely popular among technology enthusiasts. With time, more and more customers are shifting to the world of wireless charging. This is because wireless charging allows easy and fast charging without the hassle of USB cables, adapters, and power outlets. People do not have to depend on the availability of power outlets or wired charger while on the go.
So, what’s the solution?
Cadyce’s CA-WCHP wireless charging dock is one of the best wireless charging docks available in the market. It is based on Qi technology and adds HDMI and USB ports to computers and charges compatible smartphones wirelessly.
· The device uses inductive charging technology, and so, all new devices with built-in Qi charging properties can make use of it.
· It supports 5W/7.5W/10W Max output. The wireless charging dock by Cadyce supports USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission and is compatible with USB2.0 as well. It has an HDMI resolution of up to 4Kx2K@30Hz and is compatible with the MacBook or Google new Chromebook Pixel or any device supporting USB-C™.
· It is compatible with both Windows OS as well as Mac OS. The wireless charger is easy to use and carry and supports advanced features like plug and play and hot-swap.
· One of the distinguishing features of Cadyce’s CA-WCHP wireless charging dock is that the users can charge their phones without even having to remove the phone cases. Being a bus-powered device, it does not need an external charging mechanism. It is a high-speed wireless charging dock and can work with most of the cases. Therefore, users don’t have to remove their phone cases every time they need to charge their phones. Moreover, the device has an anti-slip surface, which provides maximum protection from the device falling or slipping.
· CA-WCHP is small and handy. It is about 8.5 cm x 0.7 cm and weighs around 125g. It is lightweight and can be carried anywhere conveniently. It is convenient and proves to be a blessing for those who have a hectic travelling schedule. With LED indicators, the device quickly notifies the users about the status of the operation. It is a solid white while the charging is on, and the white light flashes when an incompatible device is connected.
Why should you choose Cadyce?
· What makes Cadyce’s wireless charging docks different from other wireless chargers in the market is that it is highly convenient to use, reasonably priced, and frees the users from the inconvenience of carrying USB cables and adapters. Therefore, this product is becoming increasingly popular in the field of wireless charging docks.
· Cadyce’s wireless charging docks proves to be a boon for those who dislike messy and cluttered workspaces. Breaking away from the traditional charging system that uses wires and adapters clears the workspace and makes it convenient and easy for users. The cable-free functionality saves space and is highly efficient at the same time.
· Being priced at INR 6999, it has a plethora of advanced features. The CA-WCHP is reasonably priced and has garnered positive reviews from customers. The variety of advanced features and its cost-effectiveness makes it a hit among technology enthusiasts. Customers do not need to burn a hole in their pockets to access the advanced technology of wireless charging.
· The CA-WCHP device is best suited who use their smartphones for long periods for both professional as well as leisurely purposes like watching videos or playing games. It provides users with the convenience of effortlessly charging their phones without having to worry about the availability of chargers and power outlets. The high-speed charging ensures that the users do not have to wait for long periods to charge their smartphones.
The wireless charging dock by Cadyce has received amazing positive responses and feedback from users. Cadyce’s extensive line of highly efficient and stylish devices have become essential in today’s busy life. The products have become increasingly popular, owing to their elegant appearance and high functionality. If you are looking for a one-stop hassle-free charging solution for your smartphone, Cadyce’s CA-WCHP wireless charging dock is your go-to option. CA-WCHP is one of the best additions to Cadyce’s product line. It is incredibly lightweight and is highly functional at the same time.
With rapidly developing technology, Cadyce’s CA-WCHP proves to be a useful addition to Cadyce’s range of advanced technological devices. CA-WCHP by Cadyce is the only product in the wireless charging industry that provides so many features at such a reasonable price. The multiple slots for cables, excellent HDMI resolution, convenient dimensions, LED indicators, and various compatible operating systems set it apart from other wireless charging docks in the market. Being certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS, it is one of the best wireless charging docks available in the market.
Capgemini India inks agreement with The Energy and Resources Institute
Capgemini India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The Energy and Resourc...
Capco partners with Coherent to drive Digital Transformation within Insurance and Banking
Capco and Coherent announced a new partnership to provide innovative technology solutions...
Speakers and participants in 2nd Odias in ML Global Conference deliberate the 'what's and 'how's of tapping the AI/ML opportunity
Hosts of entrepreneurs, technologists, policymakers, academicians, and industry executives...
Splunk Cloud Platform welcomes in New Era of Data-Driven Transformation at .conf21
Splunk has announced the latest enhancements to Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterpris...
Countdown of ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE - 2021
Since the announcement of the newly conceived ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE (ASBC), even...