Harshavardhan Kathaley, Director - Partner Sales, India & SAARC, Juniper Networks
“The Juniper Partner Advantage (JPA) has evolved over the years in line with the evolution of the businesses triggered by advancements in technology and the way enterprises consume these technologies for delivering business results and improving their customer experiences.
Partner feedback has been put into practice in making improvements in the program design to address entire partnership lifecycle right from sign-up, enablement, sales acceleration, profitability, rewards & loyalty. A key objective has always been to provide new opportunities for partners in the areas of emerging technology use cases.
The key features of Juniper’s partner program are -
Simplified Requirements for partners
* India specific Sales Achievement (SA) thresholds
* Specialization at Elite and Select levels for more incentive opportunities
Modular Specializations – Flexibility for partners
* Partners choose from modular options based on a simplified core program that is tailored to their business model
* Focus on Enterprise Commercial, Security, Cloud & DC with flexibility to multi-specialize
Enriched Rewards Based on Partner Contribution
* Rebates focused on partner led business plus key specializations
Focus on Emerging Business Models
* Cloud, Software and Services focus to support partner’s migration to a recurring revenue model
GTM Coverage Options
* Alliance and Global SI Partner types to cover multi country requirements
* Elite and Select partners to cover in-country markets
* ‘Rising Star program’ for Elite and Select partners to provide ramp up period for development and investment.”
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Keysight Delivers New IoT Security Assessment Test Software
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advan...
Eightfold AI and Tata Consultancy Services together to Transform Talent Management for Enterprises across the globe
Eightfold AI today announced its partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a globa...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...