Intel brings 10th Gen Intel Core H-series at 5.3 GHz
Intel has launched the 10th Gen Intel Core H-series mobile processors. Headlined by the 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK processor, the H-series delivers desktop-caliber performance that gamers and creators can take anywhere.
Fredrik Hamberger, general manager of the premium and gaming laptop segments at Intel, comments, “Today’s introduction of the 10th Gen Intel Core H-series mobile platform extends Intel’s gaming leadership, delivering desktop-caliber performance in a mobile form factor and breadth of choice with more than 100 laptop designs launching this year, including more than 30 thin-and-light systems. The new platform is optimized for enthusiasts and creators by delivering the fastest frequency in the industry with 5 GHz across the majority of the volume which will deliver amazing game play and rich creation for users.”
At the top of the stack is the 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK, featuring unparalleled performance across the board with up to 5.3 GHz Turbo, eight cores, 16 threads and 16MB of Intel Smart Cache. The unlocked 10th Gen Intel Core i9-10980HK processor powers the ultimate laptops for gamers and creators, allowing further customization, optimization and tuning of the CPU’s performance.
The i9-10980HK delivers:
· Up to 54% more frames per second in gaming for even better playability across top titles
· Up to 44% better overall performance for faster, more responsive productivity users can feel
· Up to two times faster 4K video rendering and export making it faster and easier to create and share
The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor with up to 5.0 GHz Turbo is purpose-built for enthusiast gamers and creators demanding optimized performance. Compared with a three-year-old system, i7-10750H delivers:
· Up to 44% more frames per second in gaming
· Up to 33% better overall performance
· Up to 70% faster 4K video exporting
The 10th Gen launch also introduces the new Intel Core i7-10875H, featuring up to 5.1 GHz Turbo, eight cores and 16 threads for the growing creator segments, enthusiast gamers that also enjoy creation, and other demanding multitaskers.
Engineered in collaboration with leading PC manufacturers, more than 30 thin-and-light systems measuring 20 mm or less in thickness and 100 designs across consumer, commercial and workstation segments will launch this year. Intel also optimizes laptops with PC-makers to support the latest technologies, including:
· Integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) supports nearly three times faster downloads for high-speed, low-latency wireless performance
· Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
· Intel Adaptix Dynamic Tuning Technology and Intel Extreme Tuning Utility for intelligent performance tuning
· Intel Speed Optimizer delivers simple one-click method to overclock
· Thunderbolt3 support with four times more bandwidth than USB 3.1 to move rich media content and connect to two 4K displays with ease
· Intel Optane memory support accelerates game launch and load.
Amazon introduces Alexa Custom Assistant, for Indian automakers
Amazon has announced the Alexa Custom Assistant, a new solution that lets automakers creat...
Tanla ties up with Microsoft to offer CPaaS platform - Wisely
Tanla Platforms Limited and Microsoft announced the launch of Wisely, a blockchain-enabled...
Vertiv Brings Together a Powerhouse Panel to Discuss the 2021 Data Centre Trends
Vertiv, (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity s...
Vedanta Aluminium wins 'Most Innovative Best Practice' Award for Digital Smelter Project
Vedanta, India’s largest producer of Aluminium and value-added products, bagged the...
Channel Empowerment Session- Pandemic fast-tracked the Digital transformation
Digital transformation is enabled with technology along with the strategy, leadership and...