JDA and Quantela to host Smart City Expo India in Jaipur
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA), in collaboration with Quantela, has announced that it will host “Smart City Expo India, Jaipur 2018” which is scheduled to be held in Jaipur. The event will be organized on a global scale by Fira, one of the largest European trade fair organizations that organize numerous trade shows and congresses, including Mobile World Congress and Smart City Expo World Congress, Barcelona, which has been recognized by the UN Habitat and the World Bank.
The announcement about the Smart City Expo India was made by Shri Vaibhav Galriya, Jaipur Development Commissioner, and Shri Sridhar Gadhi, Founder & CEO, Quantela Inc. The event was graced by Shri D.B. Gupta, Chief Secretary, Rajasthan, and Shri Pawan K, Goyal, Assistant Chief Secretary, UDH.
Smart City Expo India is scheduled to be held from 26th to 28th September, 2018 in Jaipur and will showcase the innovation in the space of Smart Cities globally. Historically, Jaipur has been a unique destination in India with great culture, heritage and awe-inspiring architecture and in today’s world, it is one of the earliest adopters of Smart City solutions and continues to expand through Smart Elements under the supervision of Jaipur Development Authority. Jaipur also has the necessary infrastructure and global recall and recognition to be host of such an important global scale event. The event will help in establishing Jaipur as a smart city concept trendsetters, by being the meeting point for the best experts, companies and thousands of professionals from across the globe. It will help Jaipur to position itself before the world as one of the world capitals for the Smart Cities concept: A place where innovation and technology are the drivers of a smart society, businesses and city government to face the challenges of the 21st century.
Smart City Expo India will be an international conference that will attract Governments, industry experts, policy makers, companies, innovators, influencers, entrepreneurs, research centers etc. from across the globe. The primary objective of the hosting the event is to have these global leaders share their expertise and solutions related to product innovations, research discoveries, compelling case studies, technical expertise, panel discussions, best management practices with the industry peers in India.
Smart City Expo India will focus on the imperative need to empower cities and therefore to empower the people. The key focus areas of the Smart City Expo India includes the following:
· Innovation, Technology & Digital Governance: Artificial Intelligence, Technological Development, Talent Attraction, Innovation Ecosystems, Industrial policies, Smart Regions, Internet of Things, Big Data, Algorithms, Control and Monitoring Centers, Blockchain, Open Government, Open Data Research centres, Universities, Incubators, Civic tech, Smart city strategies
· Mobility & Urban Planning: Traffic Automation, Sustainable Mobility, Autonomous Vehicles, Real-time Traffic Monitoring, Construction Materials, Construction Modelling, Smart Architecture, Urban planning, Housing, Basic service provision, Public spaces, Transit- oriented development and Public transportation
· Social Development: Water and sanitation services, Civic Engagement, Collaborative City, Public Security, Public Services, Quality of Life, Inclusion, Equality, Poverty, Social Services, Community Development, Slums dwelling and Gender gap
· Smart Destinations: Smart & Sustainable Tourism, Quality of Life, Technology & Tourism, Contemporary Arts & Culture, Cultural Heritage, Architecture, Sustainable & Quality Tourism, Airports and travel infrastructures
· Clean Tech & Circular Economy: Renewable Energies, Climate Change, Natural Disasters, Food Chain, Pollution, Air Quality, Resilience, Water & Waste management, Resource Efficiency, Soil & Land Use and Circular economy
· Smart Village: Rural Energy & Development, Health and Welfare, Education, Technology, Digital Payments and Employment
Shri. Srichand Kriplani, Hon’ble Minister UDH & LSG, Rajasthan, said, “Under the direction of Hon'ble CM, Urban Development department is driving hard to achieve new milestones of development. Various projects like Ring road, Dravya aati Rejuvenation, Smart City, etc have helped change the face of Jaipur. The Smart City Expo will bring best of the technologies, thinkers and city leaders to Jaipur. It will out Jaipur on the world map. My best wishes for the event.”
The Smart City Expo Jaipur shall be an ideal platform to showcase Jaipur to the world and also to bring best of world to Jaipur. We are proud to be hosting such a prestigious event,” he further added.
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Keysight Delivers New IoT Security Assessment Test Software
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advan...
Eightfold AI and Tata Consultancy Services together to Transform Talent Management for Enterprises across the globe
Eightfold AI today announced its partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a globa...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...