Mindarray Systems offering IT Software Solutions under the brand name “Motadata”, has announced that Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfilment modules in its IT Service Management (ITSM) Platform 2.0 have officially received PinkVERIFY 2011 certification by Pink Elephant, the world’s leading IT Service Management education and consulting provider.
“We are excited to have our product recognized by Pink Elephant,” said Amit Shingala, CEO, Motadata. The prestigious certificate reinstates our belief and shows our commitment towards developing and delivering a world-class ITSM platform (that supports ITIL best practices) for our customers across the globe.”
He further adds, “We are ecstatic to have complied with all the requirements included in the accreditation which are based on Pink’s high standards. Customers can rely on Motadata ITSM, as they can be assured of compliance to the highest standards that are available today.”
The ITIL Compliant ITSM platform organizes information, automates support workflow, eliminates manual / back-end complexities and encourages self-service for maximum productivity and superior user experience. The platform offers a modern interface, built-in templates and guides, instant universal search and meaningful insights that help IT teams to work effectively and streamline IT service delivery.
The Platform drastically reduces the number of incoming tickets, helps in creating a centralized knowledge base, eases the complexity of managing multiple assets, enables technicians to deploy patches remotely, complies to audit requirements and improves the performance of IT Service Desk.
Other Key Highlights of Motadata ITSM 2.0
- Collaborate with fellow technicians to resolve issues faster
- Powerful Codeless and Dynamic workflow automation to empower IT admins to design custom business rules
- Universal Advanced Search box with proactive filters to give “Google-like” search experience
- Smart load balancer to assign tickets based on the level of expertise, experience, priority, availability and load of the technician
- Resolve tickets promptly based on priority, get notified on SLA breach and measure SLA performance with compliance monitor
- Auto asset discovery to know where assets are located & who’s using them
- Inbuilt browser-based Remote Desktop
- Acquire and deploy Patches across administered IT Assets
Apart from ITSM 2.0, Motadata product offerings consist of Network Management & Monitoring and Log & Flow Management.
See What’s Next in Tech With the Fast Forward Newsletter
Tweets From @varindiamag
Nothing to see here - yet
When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.