Newgen brings in AI and ML-based Document Classification Service
Newgen Software announced that it has launched an enhanced version of its document classification service for enabling the high-volume document-handling environment.
The newly launched – Intelligent Document Classifier 1.0 allows users to gain hidden insights by classifying documents, based on structural features and/or textual features. It uses the new-age technologies, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), to enable layout- and content-based document classification.
Organizations can leverage the solution to automatically classify various documents such as sales/purchase orders, enrolment and claim forms, legal documents, mailroom documents, contracts, correspondences, and others. This ensures that important information is easily available thereby eliminating risks and costs associated with manual document management.
"Our new document classification service allows businesses to process volumes of unstructured data and uncover hidden insights. It is powered with AI and ML for better compliance, smarter decision making, improved efficiency, and enhanced customer experience," said Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman, Newgen Software.
Key features of the new version include:
· Image Classification - Allows users to automatically classify images using neural networks and deep learning algorithms based on structural features
· Content Classification - Enables document classification based on content, in the absence of structural features
· Trainable Machine Learning - Auto-learns definitions and features of a document class and creates a trained model
· Admin Dashboard - Generates analytics reports for a 360-degree view of the process
· Integration Capabilities - Facilitates easy integration with core business applications, content management platforms, and document capture applications.
Esri India introduces Site Scan for Drone Mapping
Esri India has introduced Site Scan for ArcGIS, a complete cloud-based drone mapping solut...
Commvault finds demand for Intelligent Data Management across Organizations
Commvault has announced a fast growing momentum in India as customers selected its award w...
Opening Up of International Travel to Boost Exhibitions and Events
The Government of India’s move to allow fully vaccinated foreign tourists to visit I...
Zoom is coming with Innovations to Ignite the Next Era of Communications
Zoom has kicked off Zoomtopia 2021, unveiling plans for innovations across its platform de...
Trescon's World Cloud Show Comes Back to India for the 3rd Time with its 10th Global Edition
Taking place on 15 September 2021, the event will virtually convene India' leading Clo...