Red Hat announces the Latest Version of Insights
Red Hat, Inc. has announced the latest version of Red Hat Insights, bringing the power of Ansible automation to its actionable intelligence platform. Aligned with Red Hat’s vision to dramatically simplify IT management with Ansible’s powerful automation capabilities, Red Hat Insights now offers users the ability to automate IT remediation of critical issues through Ansible Playbooks. Now, any company will be able to create a self-optimizing infrastructure with Red Hat Insights, enabling them to save valuable manual labour and associated costs.
Red Hat Insights is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that provides continuous, in-depth analysis of an organization’s Red Hat-based infrastructure to help proactively identify threats to security, performance, and stability across physical, virtual, and cloud environments, as well as container deployments. Powered by predictive analytics, Red, Red Hat Insights learns and gets smarter with every additional piece of intelligence and data. It can automatically discover relevant insights, proactively recommend tailored next actions and even automate tasks. Using Red Hat Insights, customers can benefit from the experience and technical knowledge of Red Hat Certified Engineers, making it easier to identify, prioritize and resolve issues before business operations are affected.
The latest Red Hat Insights release includes:
● Automated remediation reduces the mean time to resolution for critical security risks. Featuring Ansible Playbook creation, the Red Hat Insights console now can translate predictive intelligence into actions, enabling users to automatically remediate Insights findings – helping to more quickly and cost-effectively close infrastructure risks.
● Integration of Ansible Tower by Red Hat enables dynamically-generated Ansible Playbooks to be more rapidly deployed in a highly-scalable, more secure manner. This helps provide faster Insights remediation and allows for the extension of Insights into automation and self-service use-cases.
● Ansible-based configuration playbook is designed to streamline large and small deployments of the Red Hat Insights client to reduce installation time and effort and helps to provide Insights scalability as infrastructure needs grow.
● Expanded reporting displays historical trends in addition to a snapshot of the current infrastructure health so enterprises can more easily see their current risk assessment and what trends will most likely impact their IT estate.
● Predictive risk assessments are displayed per rule, and then combined to produce a more meaningful total risk assessment, helping organizations to focus on the issues which can most impact risk reduction.
● Enhanced user interface includes additional filtering based on type of issue, for a more simplified and streamlined look across the infrastructure.
● Topic categorization designed for improved identification and remediation of issues. The enhanced user interface includes additional categorization and specialized views for a more simplified and streamlined look across the infrastructure. Insights findings can now be viewed by type, such as SAP or Oracle, in addition to the level of risk.
As a SaaS offering, Red Hat Insights is regularly updating and expanding its knowledge base in real-time to reflect new IT challenges that can impact the stability of mission-critical systems.
Red Hat Insights is available for an added cost via the Red Hat Customer Portal, Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, Ansible Tower, as well as the public Red Hat Insights API.
Pega collaborates with Celebrus to introduce Always-On Insights for more timely and personalized customer outreach
Pegasystems Inc. announced Always-On Insights, a new offering combining Pega Customer Deci...
AMD intros Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit for Intelligent Factory of the future
AMD announced the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit, the latest addition to the Kria portfol...
Industry leaders layout the collaborative 5G Opportunities and capabilities for country’s digital transformation
Leading telecommunications experts and industry leaders connected and brainstormed ideas f...
VeeamON 2022 kicked off with insightful sessions on data protection
Veeam Software has kicked off its annual user conference, VeeamON 2022, delivering a rich,...
DoT, Rajasthan LSA conducts webinar on awareness for mobile tower myths and tower frauds
Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Jaipur License Service Area (LSA) organized an awa...