Vi Business unveils ‘Ready for Next’ Program for MSMEs
Post-pandemic business impact, excessive liquidity crunch and tectonic shift has made MSMEs vulnerable. Keeping these challenges in mind on the occasion of World MSME Day, Vi Business, the enterprise arm of Vodafone Idea (Vi) announced the launch of Ready for Next, a special program curated to help the MSMEs accelerate their growth potential.
Vi Business Ready for Next program is built on the philosophy of handholding the MSMEs in their entire digital journey. This curated program will serve all possible needs and requirements of MSMEs that will enable them to grow at a much faster pace.
Commenting on the initiative, Arvind Nevatia, Chief Enterprise Business Officer, Vodafone Idea said “MSMEs are the backbone of India’s economy, contributing 30% to the GDP. We recognise the key role that small businesses play in fostering new ideas and enabling a Digital India. Dynamic innovation needs specific solutions, strong technology support and trusted partners for sustainable growth. The ReadyForNext Program is our commitment to MSMEs to provide long-term solutions that will help them move ahead and build a better tomorrow. It is aimed to simplify their decision making process and help them identify the right focus, direction and solutions for their business, to be ready for tomorrow. We expect this program to be a game changer that will empower 250,000 MSMEs to fast track growth.”
Vi Business ReadyForNext program comprises of two elements: Digital Self Evaluation and Exclusive MSME Offers.
· ReadyForNext Digital Evaluation: Vi Business in association with Dun & Bradstreet, has developed a platform which helps MSMEs access their digital readiness, identify gaps and required steps to become a future ready organisation. The ‘ReadyForNext’ evaluation process helps the business owners assess their setup across three aspects: Digital Customer, Digital Workspace and Digital Business. This breakup will present their preparedness and respective industry scenario in terms of customer-facing and servicing aspects, workforce and infrastructure monitoring aspects, and business data and network security aspects. In addition, it will also provide recommendations on next steps to be taken for their digital transformation journey.
· ReadyForNext Exclusive MSME Offers: The program is built on three pillars- Engage, Grow and Secure. The program offers specialised solutions to engage with their customer base, grow their business and maintain a digitally secure business environment. Enabling a healthy environment for collaboration, Vi Business is extending a value benefit worth Rs. 20,000 and more for MSMEs to adopt digital solutions.
Secure Business with Secure Internet*
Engage Customers with Cloud Telephony *
Customer Targeting with Vi Business Plus plans*
Corporate Callertunes with Vi Business Plus plans*
Secure Internet- the bundled proposition of Internet Leased Line (ILL) and Managed Firewall, connects business applications reliably and protects critical business information and applications with Secure Connectivity.
· Enables the businesses to work safely and smoothly.
· Offers worth Rs. 10,000 or more basis bandwidth requirement
Now no call will go un-attended 24/7 as the Cloud Telephony Service offers Auto Receptionist & Lead Management Solutions
· Eligible for any customer on Rs. 1500 plan for Auto receptionists and Rs. 1000 plan for Lead Management
· Extending a saving of upto Rs. 1500 by offering a discount of Rs. 500 each on first 3 bill cycles.
Vi Business empowers the customers to advertise their brands to the Vi customer base through a Free Campaign of 20,000 SMS
· Extending a value benefit worth Rs. 4000
· Eligible for customers on Vi Business Plus Plans- 399, 499, 799, with 10 or more active connections.
· Also offers worry free Unlimited Data experience on Vi Business Plus plans.
Having a customised Callertune gives impetus to an organisations advertising portfolio. This lets the MSMEs advertise their brands to the callers for free for 6 months.
· Users on Vi Business Plus Plans of 299 & 349 with 10 or more connections can avail the benefit.
· The customised Callertune generally is billed against Rs. 49/month/user. Vi Business is offering free for 6 months, thus extending a benefit worth Rs. 5880 on 20 connections
In addition to above, the program also offers ‘Business Advice’ to empower businesses to be future ready.
MSMEs could avail the limited period offers either by signing up on the website or by contacting the partner or nearest Vi Retail store. The offers are limited period and are valid till 31st July 2022.
Vi Business has come up with a high decibel digital and social media campaign to promote this ReadyForNext Program. The campaign went live on 27th June 2022.
See What’s Next in Tech With the Fast Forward Newsletter
Tweets From @varindiamag
Nothing to see here - yet
When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.