2021 H1 Threat Intelligence Report that covers India, the organisation's key market: NETSCOUT
NETSCOUT, the global market leader in Service Assurance, Cyber-security and Business Intelligence Solutions, recently released the 2021 H1 Threat Intelligence Report.
NETSCOUT's Threat Intelligence Report covers the latest trends and activities in the DDoS threat landscape. It covers data secured from NETSCOUT's Active Level Threat Analysis System (ATLAS™) coupled with NETSCOUT's ATLAS Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT) insights.
The Key findings of the report are as follows,
* New adaptive DDoS attack techniques evade traditional defenses.
* Connectivity supply chain is increasingly under attack
* Cybercriminals add DDoS to their toolkit to launch triple extortion campaigns.
* Botnets contribute to major DDoS activity.
The industry sectors in H1 2021, ranked by the number of cyber-attacks are,
1. Wireless Telecommunications Carriers except Satellite)
2. Wired Telecommunications Carriers
3. Data Processing, Hosting + Related Services
4. Electronic Shopping + Mail-Order Houses
5. All other Telecommunications
6. Electronic Computer Manufacturing
7. Investment Banking + Securities Banking
8. Internet Publishing, Broadcasting + Web Search Portals
9. Software Publishers
10. All other Professional, Scientific + Technical Services
Capco partners with Coherent to drive Digital Transformation within Insurance and Banking
Capco and Coherent announced a new partnership to provide innovative technology solutions...
Zoho One announces new apps, services and platform enhancements
Zoho Corporation has introduced six new apps, three new services and seven major platform...
Splunk Cloud Platform welcomes in New Era of Data-Driven Transformation at .conf21
Splunk has announced the latest enhancements to Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterpris...
Countdown of ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE - 2021
Since the announcement of the newly conceived ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE (ASBC), even...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...