ACT Fibernet enters the consumer product category, launches ACT Stream TV 4K' device
ACT Fibernet (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) has launched its first consumer product ‘ACT Stream TV 4K’ device powered by Android 9 Pie in India. As part of the new brand strategy towards offering innovative customer centric solutions to enhance user experience, the streaming device will provide a 360 spin to all entertainment needs of a consumer.
ACT Stream TV 4K is a one stop entertainment solution for customers where they can enjoy their favourite movies, TV shows, sports, music videos from existing on-demand streaming providers and TV channels. Powered with ACT Fibernet’s high speed fibernet connectivity ACT Stream TV 4K has the capacity to transform a living space into a full-fledged entertainment zone.
Some key features of the box include -
* 4K device with Dolby Passthrough - Future ready to enable users experience their favourite content in its fullest.
* ACT Stream TV 4K will allow streaming content from popular apps such as Netflix, Hotstar, Sony Liv, Hooq, Zee5, YouTube, Sun NxT and from 3000+ apps available on Google PlayStore. Customers can also watch over 100 of their favourite Free to air TV channels.
* Single click subscription: Customers can subscribe to premium content from existing OTT streaming partners and channels that have tied up with ACT Fibernet and pay for their subscription directly as part of their monthly bill.
* Catch up TV: Customers can catch up on their favourite TV shows, matches and highlights for upto 24 hours.
* Powered by Android 9 Pie: Brings the power of the latest Android Pie operating system with access to over 3000 TV apps in the Google Play Store.
* Voice search powered by the Google Assistant: Easy to search desired content and control device with voice commands powered by the Google Assistant.
* External devices: Allows to connect hard disk, USB, joysticks, camera to view family pictures, video chat with friends or play games and more.
Combined with latest technology and design, the box has been customized to make it intuitive and user friendly. The device is supported with a remote-control unit which can be used to operate the box. The remote has an ergonomic design with minimalistic keys making it extremely easy to use and helps users launch their favourite apps from any screen they are in.
Price, Availability and Offers
The ACT Stream TV 4K box is priced at INR 4499. It will be available with select plans and for purchase post commercial launch in May 2019. The devices are currently imported from China.
ACT Fibernet caters to 1.4 million subscribers in the country and is present in 8 cities in India. It is successfully adding 10,000 customers every month in the country.