ASUS announced the all New ExpertBook B9, B56 OLED and B54 with 13th Gen Intel core processors, the new laptops are optimized to enhance productivity and deliver a powerful yet smooth experience — empowering maximum flexibility anytime, anywhere. With its versatile, tough design and portable form factor, professionals can complete their daily tasks on go and with ease. The new ExpertBook line-up will be available through Asus Enterprise Channel Partners.
Speaking about the new devices, Dinesh Sharma, Vice President, Commercial PC, System Business Group, ASUS India said, “Our latest ExpertBook series powered by Intel 13th Gen Intel Core vPro processors and cutting edge advanced technology in display, thermals and audio provide a perfect blend of performance, security, durability and style. We've designed them to be incredibly thin and light, making them the ideal choice for on-the-go professionals. At the same time, our commitment to sustainability runs deep, our latest offerings are sustainably designed, manufactured using up to 90% post-industrial recycled materials, reflecting our dedication to a greener future. With enterprise-grade security and all-day battery life, these laptops are designed to meet the needs of modern users. We're excited to bring this innovative technology to empower business leaders and their organisations, enabling them to operate at their full potential and achieve their Vision.”
ASUS Expertbook B9 OLED (B 9403)
● Lightweight, durable craftsmanship: Crafted from premium magnesium-lithium alloy for remarkably-robust 990g lightness with military-grade strength
● Best modern-workplace device: Up to 13th Generation Intel Core vPro processor, Dual-fan cooling, up to 64 GB Dual Channel RAM, Iris Xe Graphics Active, 16:10 OLED display and AI-powered two-way noise cancelation
● Immersive visual and sound: Features a fluid and fast 90Hz 16:10 OLED display with 2.8K resolution and with Pantone validation for colour accuracy. Premium sound with Dolby Atmos and AI noise cancellation
● All day battery: Massive 63Wh battery with 65W USB-C adapter enabling fast charging, all whilst weighing a mere 990 grams
● Sustainable across the product lifecycle: Environmentally friendly manufacturing, packaging and energy certifications minimize carbon footprint
● Enterprise-grade security: Ready for modern business realities, strong physical and digital defences to protect confidential and private data
ASUS Expertbook B5602CVA
● Immersive Visuals for Max Productivity: 16-inch, 16:10 4K OLED Display with HDR support
● Serious performance: Up to 13th Gen Intel Core i7 P-series vPro processors, Optional Intel Arc A350M discrete GPU, up to 40 GB of blazing fast upgradable Dual Channel DDR5 RAM, Iris Xe Active, support for Dual NVMe SSDs with RAID support, and ultrafast Wi-Fi 6E along with Bluetooth 5.3
● Enterprise-grade security and manageability: Up to Intel vPro support, with TPM 2.0, fingerprint login, IR HD camera and webcam shield
● Premium and light-weight Military-grade build: Sleek, large screen yet 1.4kg light-weight Magnesium-Aluminium construction with Military-grade certification and rigorous ASUS Internal testing
ASUS Expertbook B5402C and B5402F
● Ultraportable versatility: Precision-crafted, two variants, one minimalist clamshell chassis as light as 1.27 kg and other with Flip touchscreen with garaged stylus weighing 1.39kg, with both as thin as 1.79 cm and with up to 12-hour battery life for all-day productivity
● Packed with power: Up to 13th Gen Intel Core i7 vPro P-series processors with Iris Xe graphics, Up to 40 GB fast DDR5 upgradable RAM, Wi-Fi 6E and support of up to dual 2 TB SSD with RAID 0/1 support
● Up to vPro, TPM 2.0, IR and fingerprint login, webcam shield, AI noise cancelation and NumberPad,
● No-compromise connectivity: Dual USB-C with Thunderbolt 4 & USB4, triple 4K display output and fast-charging support, Full-sized RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet and HDMI
● Built to endure: Sleek and Light-weight Magnesium-Aluminium Chassis engineered to survive extreme conditions, and proven to meet ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H U.S. military standards, and surpasses rigorous ASUS internal testing regiment.
See What’s Next in Tech With the Fast Forward Newsletter
Tweets From @varindiamag
Nothing to see here - yet
When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.