OnePlus extends its exclusive service centres in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad
OnePlus has opened its state-of-the-art Exclusive Service Centres at prime retail destinations in Bangalore (Brigade Road), Hyderabad (Manjeera Mall) and Chennai (T Nagar).
As India is set to become OnePlus’ second global headquarter, this recent expansion marks yet another concrete step towards its commitment to redefining the post-purchase customer service experience in India. The new centres aim to set a new benchmark of service excellence and further improve the current customer satisfaction index with 78% issues already being resolved within two hours including delivery.
Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, says, “OnePlus is committed to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction through an industry-leading after-sales service experience. OnePlus Exclusive Service Centres promise complete peace of mind with guaranteed 1-hour TAT to further strengthen the trust that our community has placed in us.”
Some of the key highlights of the OnePlus Exclusive Service Centres are as follows:
* Guaranteed 1-hour turnaround time (TAT) for a majority of the service issues
* Extended open hours every day from 11AM to 8PM (including lunch time and weekends) to offer a hassle-free and seamless service during any time of the day, so working professionals can schedule a visit, as per their convenience
* Trained and friendly staff with open repair counters for F2F interactions with technicians for real-time service and added transparency
* One of the biggest and the most premium exclusive smartphone service centres (with sizes ranging from 1,000-2,400 sq ft) conveniently located at prime locations for easy commute and accessibility
* Guests are also welcome to visit anytime and avail complimentary high-speed internet along with other engagement and recreational activities, including VIP zone and a game room with Playstation 4 at select stores to further enhance user experience
With the recent expansion, OnePlus now has 15 exclusive service centres and is on track to expand the network to 25 premium exclusive service centres across top cities by the end of 2018 (3 more centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur are scheduled to open later this month). In addition, OnePlus offers service in 35 cities through a robust network of multi-branded partner service centres and a complimentary pan-India pick-up and drop service for users from outside these cities to ensure quality service irrespective of geographical location of customers.
Capgemini India inks agreement with The Energy and Resources Institute
Capgemini India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The Energy and Resourc...
Capco partners with Coherent to drive Digital Transformation within Insurance and Banking
Capco and Coherent announced a new partnership to provide innovative technology solutions...
Speakers and participants in 2nd Odias in ML Global Conference deliberate the 'what's and 'how's of tapping the AI/ML opportunity
Hosts of entrepreneurs, technologists, policymakers, academicians, and industry executives...
Splunk Cloud Platform welcomes in New Era of Data-Driven Transformation at .conf21
Splunk has announced the latest enhancements to Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterpris...
Countdown of ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE - 2021
Since the announcement of the newly conceived ASIRT SYNERGY BUSINESS CONCLAVE (ASBC), even...