ZNetLive associates with FACT to help SMEs achieve zero manual work
ZNetLive has associated with the FACT Software Group. The tie-up will help customers with ERP software to improve collaboration, make data-driven decisions, and advance business productivity, increasing topline revenue.
“A company’s needs are dynamic, so should be their systems. They should be able to keep pace with the company’s growth, else get outdated. So, it’s important to have a smart software in place that can grow with your business needs. ZNetLive has been providing scalable solutions to its customers for long, and hence this association,” said Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ZNetLive.
FACT ERP.NG is a modern ERP software that brings all the different processes – the company’s financials, supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities, to the table to collaborate and create one fluid system – easy to manage and integrate,” he added.
FACT ERP.NG eliminates manual work for day-to-day operations and helps businesses enhance productivity and operational efficiency. This comprehensive solution helps in duplication reduction, real-time process transactions and instant report updates, thus helping management to respond quickly and confidently in a rapidly-changing business environment.
“We are excited to associate with ZNetLive. This association of ours will help SMEs and export-import businesses along with subsidiaries of MNCs to add end-to-end automation to their business processes, eliminate issues like islands of data, duplication, lack of visibility and problems associated with data management using spreadsheets.
This will also help businesses increase their revenue as they will be able to save on multiple software to manage. Looking forward to greater geo coverage and more satisfied customers with ZNetLive!” said Arvind Agarwalla, Founder & Group CEO, FACT.
FACT ERP.NG benefits include:
• Multi-currency accounting, personalized cockpit, fully integrated inventory.
• Integrated modules for financials, warehousing, inventory management, manufacturing, fixed assets and report writing.
• Unparalleled graphical reports, personalization capabilities, unlimited data security and anywhere access.
• Integration with external front-end systems such as webstores, eDM Software Systems, Point of Sale Systems (POS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Sales Force Automation Systems (SFA).
• Updated with all-new versions via the web and available for simultaneous downloads across the world.
• ExportDocGuru, a premium export documentation software, for error-free export documents like shipping transactions, invoices, forms, certifications, bills and sale order management.
Zoho One announces new apps, services and platform enhancements
Zoho Corporation has introduced six new apps, three new services and seven major platform...
Happiest Minds included in Now Tech: Robotic Process Automation Services analyst report
Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a ‘Born Digital. Born Agile&r...
Asia-Pacific Women leaders power up for 4th annual Women to held from November 1-5
Hundreds of ambitious women in business will gather virtually at the fourth annual Wo...
India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to host ‘Space Week’ starting 17th Oct
The India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai today announced the agenda for the upcoming Space We...
FOCUS BANGALORE and NSIC organises virtual conference
FOCUS BANGALORE( Forum of Critical Utility Services) and NSIC ( National Small Industries...