Cloud and AI will be the forerunners in this WFH scenario
Amarnath Shetty, Managing Director, LDS Infotech
Growth of IT services amid Covid-19:-
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a slowdown in the overall economy along with the IT Services market. Cloud and AI will be forerunners in enabling remote collaborative technology in this WFH scenario. IT Services industry may not be affected like other industry as corporates/individuals/SMBs will depend on IT to enable WFH solutions, business continuity solutions. Furthermore, businesses will also look to implement a definite technology plan to tackle the present situations and the infrastructure and tools required to implement the same.
The crisis has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies to keep the lights on amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies like us that are ahead in the digital maturity curve will clearly be better equipped to handle the crisis and will further invest in technology upgradation to address the changing customer demand. Long-term managed services contracts are expected to continue despite lock downs, as IT vendors likes us find innovative ways to continue servicing their customers.
For our organization, we have planned following strategies
• Focus on Bottom line
• Explore - be in touch with customers always
• Focus on remote services/managed services
• Cloud business is going to ramp up/improve
• Focus on customer centric solutions
• Increase social media presence
• Redesigning Business Strategy, Businesses should work with full strength. Work harder
• Retain your performing employees
• Hope for the best, prepare for the worst
• Reinvent yourself
• IT companies have another Y2K like opportunity, if we give right solution
• Solution centric approach.
• Hybrid Work environment (both WFH and WFO)