Dell Technologies expands its G series gaming range with the launch of its gaming desktop
Dell in India has announced the launch of its gaming desktops, the Dell G5 (5090). Built to cater to entrants in desktop gaming, Dell has expanded its G Series gaming range with the launch of the new Dell G5 desktop.
Desktops continue to enjoy a major share in the PC gaming segment in India, owing to sheer upgradability of components, whether you are entrant in PC gaming or nurturing your gaming skills to go pro. Additionally, superior graphics, sizeable storage, powerful performance and affordability makes gaming desktops a favorite among players. Dell believes that the evolving gaming landscape demands cutting-edge technology and innovation to keep players ahead of the competition. With this launch, Dell is addressing gamers who seek to build their own gaming rig and now have a choice in Dell.
Anand Subramanya, Director, Product Marketing, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Technologies, India, said, “We wanted to close the year on a high note with these gaming desktops. With the new Dell G5, entry level gamers now have an easy choice to make, without compromising on performance. Whether you are new to PC gaming or entering the professional leagues, Dell has it all.”
The new Dell G5 is the first gaming desktop in the G series, engineered for uninterrupted gameplay. It can support up to 9th Gen Intel Core i9 processors and i9 K-Series CPUs, VR-capable NVIDIA GeForce GTX and RTX graphic cards provide amazing performance, high-fidelity gaming experience and split-second responsiveness. The Killer Gigabit Ethernet + Killer Wireless technology is designed to give online gaming limitless speed and seamless connectivity. CPU, GPU, memory and hard drives can be easily accessed for upgrading by just removing two thumbscrews.
Key features of Dell G5 (5090) -
* Distinctive, gamer-inspired design - Blue LED lighting and optional clear window side panel give the G5 gaming desktop a dynamic look and feel while allowing easy access to the interior for upgrades.
* Game changer, space saver - The versatile yet compact design takes up minimal space, making it easier to game in a smaller space like a dorm room, bedroom, or den.
* VR-capable graphics - The Dell G5 supports up to the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX and RTX graphics cards for high-powered gameplay and VR-capable performance.
* Do more with more memory - Supports up to 64GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM ensures overall advanced performance during intensive gaming.
* Optimal cooling - The G5 stays cool during intense gaming sessions thanks to optimal airflow driven by a 95W fan, with a maximum fan speed of 4500 rpm and a flowrate of 41.8 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
* Full speed ahead - Killer Gigabit Ethernet + Killer Wireless ensures blazing-fast speed and smooth network traffic
* Game better - The thoughtfully crafted innovative software, Alienware Command Centre, specifically designed to improve gaming experience, fine-tune game and systems settings, solve problems and manage time is now available on the Dell G5.
* Dell G5 will be available in Abyss Grey (Black) color with Blue LED lighting and clear side door
Pricing and availability
The Dell G5 starts at INR 67,590 plus GST and is now available at Dell exclusive stores, select multi-brand outlets and www.dell.co.in
Nutanix Cloud Platform chosen by Toyota Motor to realize a New Way of Working
Nutanix announces Toyota Motor Corp has adopted the Nutanix cloud platform to build a virt...
TeamViewer partners with SAP to drive innovation and digital transformation
TeamViewer has announced a new partnership with SAP. The companies are joining forces to d...
Trend Micro announces 'Partner Ninja' Program for Channels at the Partner Day 2021
Trend Micro Incorporated recently held its virtual regional partner conference, Partn...
The post-pandemic world reshaping the security challenges
Plus, there are many advantages in storing data centrally and off-premise when it comes...
Dreamforce Everywhere: Salesforce Announces the First Global Dreamforce
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced the first-ever global Dr...