Dell has launched brand new UltraSharp and video conferencing monitors, designed to enhance productivity, collaboration and overall eye comfort for seamless work sessions across the board.
Made for professionals working from the office or home, Dell introduced the world’s first five-star certified monitors for eye comfort - the Dell UltraSharp 27 Thunderbolt Hub Monitor (U2724DE) and Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor (U2724D). This is a brand-new industry standard for eye comfort developed by TUV Rheinland, one of the world’s leading professional and independent testing service providers. Dell is the first in the market to introduce monitors with this highest 5-star rating certification.
These monitors offer enhanced visual comfort features to help users reduce eye strain, including -
● Doubling our current UltraSharp monitors’ refresh rate to a fast 120Hz refresh rate to deliver smoother and sharper motion visuals
● Improved ComfortView Plus that brings a significant reduction in harmful blue light exposures, from previous generation of up to 50 percent exposure to now less than 35 percent exposure
● Built-in Ambient Light Sensor that detects ambient lighting condition and automatically adjusts screen brightness and color tone setting.
Coming in a slightly smaller size and also with enhanced visual comfort features are the new Dell UltraSharp 24USB-C® Hub Monitor (U2424HE) and Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor (U2424H). The features are -
● Connected Productivity: Extensive connectivity options include a single cable Thunderbolt or USB-C that transmits up to 90W power delivery, data and video signals, RJ45 that delivers up to 2.5 GbE for fast and stable network connection, all available on the Dell UltraSharp 27 Thunderbolt Hub Monitor and the Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Hub Monitor. All four monitors come with HDMI and DP 1.4 connectivity.
● Sustainability: The monitors are EPEAT Gold, TCO Edge, ENERGYSTAR, FSC certified. Dell is an EPEAT Climate+ champion and has the industry’s widest portfolio of monitors including the new UltraSharp 24 and 27 monitors (U2424H/HE and U2724D/DE) that have achieved the EPEAT Climate+ designation. This means that these products have met the industry's best practices around decarbonization.
Dell has also introduced new video conferencing monitors with upgraded convenience, a better camera and next level multitasking features. These monitors are the world’s first 23.8-inch, 27-inch and 34-inch video conferencing monitors certified for both Microsoft Teams and Zoom. These monitors include an integrated camera, speakers and microphones to allow for a clean desk setup.
See What’s Next in Tech With the Fast Forward Newsletter
Tweets From @varindiamag
Nothing to see here - yet
When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.