Microsoft hosts Inspire 2020 to empower partners
Microsoft has kicked off its annual global partner conference, Microsoft Inspire, via an all-digital experience. In its 17th year, the event on July 21st and 22nd (PDT) unites partners in new and exciting ways and encompasses a wider community than ever before, allowing partners to develop increasingly valuable business relationships. Along with industry leaders and motivated partners from around the world, this is a unique platform to strengthen partnerships, learn from experts and help one another thrive in unprecedented times.
The top announcements from Microsoft Inspire:
* Enhancements to Azure Lighthouse bring Multi-Factor Authentication and Privileged Identity Management support
* Two new playbooks help partners build an effective cloud practice to last: the Microsoft Azure Center of Excellence playbook guides partners on how to scale an Azure-focused practice, and the App Innovation Practice Development playbook outlines how partners can be successful using Microsoft’s cloud-based applications
* New Power Platform solutions enable customers with Location Readiness, Employee Health and Safety Management, Workplace Care Management, and Location Management tools, which will help bring employees back to the workplace safely. Innovation across Dynamics 365 applications including Customer Voice, Connected Store, and Fraud Protection are focused on making sure we’re helping customers weather the current crisis while also setting them up for future agility and resilience
* Azure Stack HCI, the latest in Microsoft’s hybrid portfolio and now in public preview, brings hybrid capabilities to customers’ datacenters while enabling them to leverage existing skills and investments
* New capabilities in Teams help Firstline Workers connect and engage with information, apps, and coworkers, while enabling organizational agility. New public preview of Microsoft Endpoint Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft 365 helps customers identify and protect information on endpoints. New enhancements to the Power Platform experience within Teams make Teams an even more powerful hub for teamwork and business process
Akamai reports Edge-Based Innovation to take Center Stage in Asia
According to Akamai, in a world transformed by COVID-19, edge computing will constitute on...
MongoDB brings pay-as-you-go offering in AWS Marketplace
MongoDB, Inc. announced that it will make it easier for customers to build, scale, and man...
Accenture Announces Extended Relationship with AWS and Joint Investments to Help Organizations Get to Cloud Value Faster
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) today announced the renewal of its joint business group with Amazon...
Tech Data along with IBM bringing value to the channel eco-system
Recently VARINDIA has organized an event with Tech data and IBM focussing on ‘Bid sm...
OPPO to Host OPPO INNO DAY 2021, first ever virtual INNO WORLD
OPPO announced it will host the annual OPPO INNO DAY on 14-15 December 2021 in Shenzhen, C...
Crestron Electronics organises "CresEmpower" in Ahmedabad for its consultants
Crestron Electronics organised a Training and Demo Session for its esteemed consultants of...